Company Name: Amedia Corporation
President: Yu Mochizuki
Supporting the self-reliance of people with disabilities through information and technology.
We facilitate an environment where people are interconnected through information and communication and where people with disabilities can be self-reliance by technologies and interaction.
With a mission of diminishing barriers against visually impaired people, we are a devoted developer of assistive software and hardware and importer/exporter of tools and devices.
- February 14, 1989
- JPY 56,000,000
- Annual Sales
- JPY 300,000,000
- Number of Employees
- 12 (As of July, 2012)
- Yu Mochizuki
- Tsuyoshi Mochizuki
- Board Member
- Hajime Ishii
- Akiyama No.10 Bldg. 1F, 1-15-6 Toyotamakami, Nerima-ku, Tokyo 176-0011 Japan
It sees with a big map.
- Main Financing Banks
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (Takadanobaba Branch)
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (Ikebukuro Branch)
- Business Partners
- Main Suppliers
- Softbank BB Corp.
- Synnex Infotec Corp.
- Companies and institutions with visually impaired workers
- Universities and schools with visually impaired students
- Visually impaired individuals
Back to Top
Company Overview (Japanese)