Company Name: Amedia Corporation
President: Yu Mochizuki
Supporting the independence of people with disabilities by providing information and technology.
We struggle to create environments where people are interconnected by means of information and communication and where people with disabilities are independent thanks to technology and interaction.
With the mission of diminishing the barriers for the visually impaired, we not only devotedly develop assistive software and hardware, but also import and/or export assistive tools and devices.
- Foundation Date
- February 14, 1989
- JPY 66,000,000
- Annual Sales
- JPY 300,000,000
- Number of Employees
- 14 (March, 2016)
- Board of Directors:
- Yu Mochizuki (President)
Tsuyoshi Mochizuki (Vice-president)
- Akiyama No.10 Bldg. 1F, 1-15-6 Toyotamakami, Nerima-ku, Tokyo 176-0011 Japan
- English Web Site
To see it magnified click here.
- We mainly work with the following banks
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (Takadanobaba Branch)
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (Ikebukuro Branch)
Sugamo Shinkin Bank (Waseda Branch)
- Business Partners
- Main Suppliers
- Enabling Technologies Company (USA)
- Shinano Kenshi Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- KGS Corporation (Japan)
- Ai Squared (USA)
- Reinecker Reha-Technik GmbH (Germany)
- C & P (South Korea)
- Softbank BB Corp.
- Synnex Infotec Corp.
- Companies, schools and other institutions related to the visually impaired
- individual customers
Back to Top
Company Overview (Japanese)